Your ultimate start towards autonomous teams
- Get started with Semco Style, Ricardo Semler’s globally known approach.
- Discover how to successfully start with the implementation of self-organization.
- Optimize your organization and organize around your customer.
Program in a nutshell
Build pyramids and get mummies. Create a flat organization, and there is room for autonomy and trust. Autonomous teams have a greater sense of responsibility, respond more quickly to change and innovate faster. Your employees are happier and increase customer satisfaction. Semco Style Institute brings this way of working to numerous organizations around the world.
During the Fundamentals program you will learn the basics of Semco Style. Based on the worldwide known Semco Style Principles and Roadmap, you will discover what your organization needs to move towards self-management and where you can start. You experience self-organization directly in practice through the co-creative approach of the program.
Overseeing and experiencing self-organization, with plenty of room to answer your questions: that is the Semco Style Fundamentals program. It gives you the first tools to further develop yourself, to optimize your organization and to improve contact with the customer.
The following topics are covered
- Self-organize the framework and program for the day: when will the program be successful?
- See what is possible with self-organization based on the 5 Semco Style Principles.
- Determine your first step in self-organization based on the Semco Style Roadmap.
- Experience in role play how easy and difficult it is to put teams in the lead.
- Plenty of room for questions.
- You get an overview of and insight into the conditions for self-organization.
- You experience the power of self-organization directly in practice.
- You take the first step towards more self-organization.
- You learn to use the Semco Style Principles and Roadmap.
This program is suitable for people-oriented and goal-oriented entrepreneurs, directors, leaders and (interim) managers who are willing to create organizations that continue to develop themselves continuously and successfully. Who have already started the journey to self-organization with their team / organization, or who intend to start this transition. The program is also suitable for consultants and advisors who help organizations move forward.
- Dates: the dates on which this training takes place, you can see under the tab ‘dates’ at the top.
- Price: $899 + GST.
- Delivery type: On-line
- Program duration: 2x 3 hours on consecutive days.
- Just like our other training courses, this training is also available as an in-company program and can be customised to meet clients needs (e.g. 3x 2h sessions or 1 full day)
Want to know more?
Would you like to register for the Fundamentals Program? Then sign up via the ‘sign up’ tab at the top of the page. More information about this program? Contact us at email@example.com, or fill in the form below.
All sessions times: 09:00 – 12:00 AEDT
Option 1: Wednesday 25th & Thursday 26th of November
Option 2: Wednesday 10th & Thursday 11th of February